One Payment—Save Big!
Includes unlimited access to all archived videos and materials following each live presentation.
My Ageless Brain™ Step-by-Step, Research-based Online Course will help you improve your mind, memory and brain function, starting now!**
You will learn how to:
- Identify the 6 major causes of memory and cognitive decline.
- Assess your memory and brain function
- Which lab tests you get to identify and correct any vulnerability you have for cognitive decline or memory loss.
- Improve your mind, memory and whole body health in 10 evidence-based ways.
You will also learn, under Dr. Lonsdorf’s mentorship:
- Enhanced healing approaches from Ayurveda and Functional Medicine – Dr. Bredesen’s Preferred Natural Approaches
- The latest discoveries from Leading Expert Guest Speakers
*If you have a medical condition or take prescription medication, please consult your personal physician before making dietary or exercise changes or starting any herbs or supplements recommended in this program.
Dr. Bredesen states that it takes “4-6 months of ‘living the protocol’” to see evidence of faulting or reversal of cognitive decline.
Therefore, this program is designed to be self-paced and give you time to implement the key diet and lifestyle factors to optimize your cognition.
→You’ll receive 30 episodes, including LIVE “Town Hall Webinar Meetings” where Dr. Nancy answers a wide variety of questions from course participants
NOTE: For One-on-One Physician Support: Depending on your current state of mind-brain health, you may wish to do this webinar series on your own or supplement it by calling on your local physician to order the recommended tests, give you one-on-one feedback on the results, and advise you on optimal treatment. (This may also allow insurance coverage for some of the recommended tests, depending on your specific policy).
Dr. Nancy is also available to provide one-on-one physician support through her “Healthy Brain Success Program”, if you are able to visit her in person in Iowa or California. She has been trained in-person by Dr. Dale Bredesen and is an MPI Cognition-Certified, ReCode physician. Please call 641-469-3174 for details.