Authorization For Radiant You™ Program Participation
I understand, agree and acknowledge that:
- This Radiant You™Program (the “Program”) is an educational self-assessment and recommendation program based on the principles of Ayurveda, an alternative approach to health that uses a unique system of evaluation and health based on concepts of balance, three doshas and overall tissue health.
- The purpose of the Program is to provide an assessment of the Ayurvedic “type” through self-quiz results, and to provide recommendations based on this Ayurvedic approach to help enliven the inner intelligence of the body and restore balance to the system (the “Recommendations”).
- The Program and Recommendations (including but not limited to self-quizzes, the “typing” process, dietary and lifestyle tips, diet guidelines, food supplements and internal cleaning programs, which are for the purpose of restoring overall balance) are not for the purpose of diagnosing the presence or absence of or of treating, curing or preventing any disease or other specific health problem, and the author, Dr. Nancy Lonsdorf, is not assuming responsibility for treatment of any such health problems.
- The products, information, self-assessments and recommendations provided on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Any herbal food supplements that I may be recommended have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration nor are these approved by the FDA for the prevention, diagnosis, treatment or cure of any disease condition.
- This Program and any information I may gain from it differ from modern western medical approaches to health, which include specific methods of evaluation, treatment (including the prescribing of medications and other forms of medical treatment) and preventive testing; decisions regarding my use of such approaches are my own responsibility; nothing in this Program is designed to discourage me from continuing with or seeking out such approaches; and I will not use any information gained from this Program as a basis for ceasing or modifying my use of any such approaches.
- I am advised to see a physician for comprehensive evaluation and treatment as soon as possible if I have new, worsening or persistent symptoms. This program is educational only and is not a substitute for medical evaluation and treatment of health conditions.
- The term “self-healing” and “healing” is used in the sense of “making whole,” or in improving the general recovery capability of the body, and does not refer to the diagnosis, treatment, prevention or cure of any disease.
- No claims or guarantees have been made to me in any way in connection with the Program regarding specific medical benefits or improvement in my medical condition.
- I agree that data of any narrative report of the benefits I receive from the consultation may be used in research or promotional reports, but that my name will not be used without my consent.
- The Radiant You™ Program is not an offering of Maharishi Ayurveda, Maharishi Vedic Education Development, Maharish Vedic Foundation or any other official Maharishi trademarked program.
- Any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be resolved by arbitration in Fairfield, Iowa in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.